the issue is that xgraph is not installed.
if using ubuntu
go to applications > ubuntu software centre>
then search xgraph and install it.
it will now work .
XGRAPH , you can download it by clicking below:
- xgraph.tar.gz (for Sun Solaris 5.6 or greater) [130-Kb] (9-15-03)
- xgraph.tar.gz (for PC's running Linux (eg. Redhat)) (9-15-03)
- xgraph (for HP-UX (11.03)) [120-KB] (9-16-02)
- xgraph (for HP-UX (10.20)) [120-KB] (11-11-00)
- xgraph (for SGI-IRIX) [91-KB] (9-16-02)
- xgraph.zip (for MS-Windows) [1.3MB] (9-16-02)
- xgraph (for Apple Mac OS-X) [97-KB] (4-4-02)
tar xvf xgraph.tar
Make sure the file privilege mode is set to executable (chmod 755 xgraph.exe).
- Example data file for graphing: testxy.dat.tar [1-KB]
Unpack with: tar xvf testxy.dat.tar
Test with: xgraph testxy.